For those of you in a hurry, I’ll give you a few short biographical statements:
- I have lived in the following cities: Hardin MO, Carrollton MO, Joplin MO, North Kansas City MO, Brookfield MO, Nashville TN, Fairfield CA, Suisun City CA, Berkeley CA, Richmond CA.
- I have had the following jobs/careers: Dishwasher, McDonald’s Manager, Pharmacy Technician, Forklift Operator, Warehouse Supervisor, AT&T Customer Service, Paramedic, Radio Disc Jockey, Administrative Assistant, Medical Billing Specialist, Collections, Web Developer, Technical Writer, Professional Musician, CEO, COO.
- I officially came out when I was 21.
- I currently live in Fairfield California with my boyfriend of four years.
- I am the son of a mother trucker.
- I am the oldest of two. My brother is 7 years younger than me.
- My favorite drink is a dirty Grey Goose martini.
- My other favorite drink is a manhattan.
- I tend to be a bit dramatic. Get over it, mmmkay?
And if you have a little more time and want to know what the whole “Jester” thing is all about. You should read What’s It All About.
You can also browse through my favorite posts on The Best of Jestertunes.
If you’re interested in the saga of the record deal I had in Nashville, there’s a Record Contract Index Page to get you started.
If there’s anything else you need to know, you can probably find it by searching my site. If not, drop me a line, I’m happy to answer your questions.