I feel like I am terribly behind on my blog posting duties lately and thusly, I’m offering you the following bulleted list of things I keep forgetting to mention:
- One day last week, I discovered that I had gone to work and out to dinner and lounged around the house with my boxer briefs on backwards.
- The very next day, I ripped a hole in the crotch of one of my favorite pairs of jeans.
- The day after THAT I dumped half of my soda on my chest and belly while sitting by myself at Rubio’s Tacqueria.
- I should no longer be allowed to dress myself.
- Or consume food or drink in public.
- Recently, I was nominated “Biggest Asshole in the Blogosphere.” It was close race, but I graciously concede, as I am just happy to be nominated.
- Also, someone, has developed her own “Kinsey Scale of Attention Whoredom.” I’m quite happy to say that I am a total 6 on the 0-6 scale, and therefore set the bar for all the rest of you.
- While I don’t plan for it to happen, it seems there is a high demand for Jester Shows. So… what the masses want, the masses get.
- By masses, I mean the 12 of you who follow me to every show and ask me on twitter, IM, and email if I’m having a show.
- Speaking of shows, Wednesday’s show with Howard was hysterical, as usual.
- Howard announced that he has been proclaimed “Cancer Free” though he still has a round of chemo (or two) to endure.
- I’m getting really annoyed by all the twitter outages. If you build it, they will come, if you fuck it up, you’d better just pack it in.
- Total Eclipse played a gig tonight in Rocklin. Afterwards, we learned that it was televised.
- An hour or two after the performance, a woman approached us, told us she saw us on tv and loved us and we inspired her to come out to the festival.
- We were in a crowd of like 30,000 people.
- We were recognized and approached many times in this large crowd, and everyone had nothing but great things to say about us.
- That’s so fucking cool.
Here’s Thursday night’s Jester show: