Every few months, I like to take a look at my website statistics to see how many people are coming by to check out what I have to say. One of my favorite things to look at are the phrases that people are typing into search engines to get to my site. When perusing this list, keep in mind that I have the latest headlines from Fark.com in my RSS feeder.
Here are some highlights for this site:
- “was jermaine stewart gay” I honestly don’t know.
- “northwestern girls soccer hazing”
- “kitchen of love fabio”
- “talkjesus” obviously in connection with Honesty, Integrity, and Quality – Yeah Right
- “pool cue scrotum” uh, I know nothing about this, I SWEAR!
- “robbing a bar” uh… err… ditto!
- “how to sedate a cat with benadryl” The great bonecrusher incident here and here.
- “gay wimbledon streaker 06 pic” Wasn’t me. And you can’t prove a thing.
- “uncommon cafe berkeley reviews” Ok.. yeah, that was me.
- “joplin mo blowjobs” I have no idea what you’re talking about, but you can email me to discuss.
Of course by posting this, I’ve just added these phrases as legitimate search terms to get to my site. Anyone have any suggestions for additional odd terms I should add?
- Chicken Breast Nipples
- I’m Not Your Penguin!
- Let Go of My Tassles!
- Association of Republican Texans Who Enjoy Animal Porn (AARTWEAP)